In The Press- The first official press announcement for the plans of Stanza Nashville aired this Tuesday, September 8th on News Channel 5 following the groundbreaking for Nashville's new Division Street connector.
News Channel 5's Emily Luxen met on site with Stanza Nashville Owner, Mark Cleveland to get the details on what will be Nashville's newest 12 story tall boutique hotel. Design and location have been carefully planned to meet the demand for Nashville's growing market of convention-goers and bachelor/bachelorette parties who seek affordable rooms and virtually effortless access to downtown.
Get the official story from News Channel 5 >
1. Your spouse is (or you are) pretentious, spending your money on hotels with gilted banquet rooms and other
nonfunctional, empty spaces.
2. You like the city view of another building in your window.
3. You actually use the phone in a hotel room ... for anything.
4. You like to pay $30 a night for parking the car you rented for $55 a day. What dents?
5. You don’t know how to use (and don’t want to learn) UBER or LYFT--or the Music City Trolley Hop or Circuit Bus, Cars2Go, JoyRide Cart AND you hate to walk.